- Food & drink tours in English language for small groups.
- In the city of Zagreb and its surroundings.
- All year round, upon request.
- Because when in Zagreb, your palate wants to do as the Zagrebians do.
Upon request, we provide:
- Personalised itinerary for a solo traveller (without guides); available also for groups feeling more adventurous and independent
- Custom-made food & wine teambuilding activities in and around Zagreb
- Guided wine tours in other Croatian wine regions provided you have your own transportation (especially for larger groups)
- Zagreb walking programmes adjusted to larger groups (up to 20)
- Hands-on cooking sessions for groups (POP UP cooking!)
- „Short introduction to Croatian wines“ lessons with tasting (for groups)
- Food & wine consulting for various types of events
- Food & beverage writing
Who's is your guide?
Morana just loves discovering and tasting good, honest and authentic food wherever she goes, striving to find a balance between her passions for beer, wine and spirits. Diet can wait another day.
Lada Radin, aka GastroLada, is a curious hedonist and food forager who is trying to save the world by growing food, eating and writing about it. She believes the best moments are the ones spent in good company while exploring new tastes.
Food & product stylist, blogger, chef and traveler with boundless energy and creativity. In her cooking, as in her life, Jelena is not the one to follow convention.
Iva is an adventurer, traveler, writer, mother of three little pirates. In the interludes of exploring the world with them, she will make your visit an unforgettable experience through authentic local tastes and interesting stories.
Most popular tours
Want to learn about Zagreb’s culinary tradition and combine this experience with your passion for beer? No problem, we’ll pair Zagreb’s food and the best of Croatian beer for you.
This guided stroll is your chance to try bits and pieces of the best Zagreb has to offer to visiting gourmands.
Međimurje is the green, tranquil region in the northernmost part of Croatia, thriving between the rivers of Mura and Drava. It’s something like Croatian version of the Shire from the Lord of the Rings.