- Food & drink tours in English language for small groups.
- In the city of Zagreb and its surroundings.
- All year round, upon request.
- Because when in Zagreb, your palate wants to do as the Zagrebians do.
Upon request, we provide:
- Personalised itinerary for a solo traveller (without guides); available also for groups feeling more adventurous and independent
- Custom-made food & wine teambuilding activities in and around Zagreb
- Guided wine tours in other Croatian wine regions provided you have your own transportation (especially for larger groups)
- Zagreb walking programmes adjusted to larger groups (up to 20)
- Hands-on cooking sessions for groups (POP UP cooking!)
- „Short introduction to Croatian wines“ lessons with tasting (for groups)
- Food & wine consulting for various types of events
- Food & beverage writing
Who's is your guide?
Food & product stylist, blogger, chef and traveler with boundless energy and creativity. In her cooking, as in her life, Jelena is not the one to follow convention. She puts her Scorpio passion into the preparation of her food, promoting eating as a primal practice of creating, sharing and connecting. Jelena’s lifelong passion for food…
Lada Radin, aka GastroLada, is a curious hedonist and food forager who is trying to save the world by growing food, eating and writing about it. She believes the best moments are the ones spent in good company while exploring new tastes.
Translator, food and drink writer, co-founder of Taste of Croatia, quiz buff with MA in comparative literature, regular chaser on Croatian Television’s version of the quiz show “The Chase” and full-time mother of a picky eater, Morana is a very knowledgeable and easy-going foodie guide, always ready to throw in some trivia information about anything….
Most popular tours
Want to learn about Zagreb’s culinary tradition and combine this experience with your passion for beer? No problem, we’ll pair Zagreb’s food and the best of Croatian beer for you.
This guided stroll is your chance to try bits and pieces of the best Zagreb has to offer to visiting gourmands.
This scenic tour is for curious wine enthusiasts seeking new experience, but also for those who love pastoral landscapes and hearty countryside food.