- Find out why Zagreb was voted the best European Christmas destination. Three years in a row!
- Enjoy the Christmas atmosphere all around the city with the locals.
- Taste traditional, authentic meals & drinks. And some street food & booze, just to keep you warm.
- Discover hidden secrets of the capitals winter wonderland.
- Put on your walking shoes and loose pants, forget about the diet, indulge yourself.
- Be merry, don’t be a Grinch!
- Available: Christmas period (December 1st- January 6th)
- Group size: 2 – 6 persons
- Duration: 5 hrs
Jingle bells, jingle bells…and Christmas lights and sweets and mulled wine and having fun all around the best European Christmas destination! For three years in a row, did we mention that?
Following the path of Christmas lights and bells, the scent of mulled wine and fritule, we will walk around the city, visit numerous markets, find some great souvenirs along the way, enjoy the merry cheerful atmosphere and try some excellent traditional food. Zagreb Advent will get you into a real Christmas mood.
Rakijice, kuhano vino, kobasice i zelje, sarmice i pečenje, gibanica, orehnjača, makovnjača, fritule…don’t bother to pronounce (it’s all about the food), we’ll show you the spots, we’ll take you around, we’ll make you remember Advent time.