- Hang out with one of the most positive, chirpiest and insightful persons on Zagreb food scene
- Shop for fresh, local, organic ingredients at one of Zagreb’s best farmers’ market
- Co-create your private meal from scratch, learning some useful tips along the way
- Turn your dinner experience into a private little party, as Croatians do
- Get to savor Croatian foods with a twist
- Available: Year round, on request
- Group size: 2-6 persons
- Duration: 5+ hours
Be a special guest at a very special and private place full of good vibes (called Tavan, meaning the attic), where a well-known, multi-talented Zagreb food blogger and the founder of a small organic market will entertain you and cook just for you. Spend an evening full of good vibes indoors or outdoors enjoying a seasonal and traditional 3-course dinner with a modern twist, starting with a DIY welcome cocktail. The aim is to prepare a feast for all your senses and have you come as guest, but leave as friend.
The basic version includes you showing up at your special dinner and having a great evening. The extended version is a hands-on experience, starting with foraging for ingredients at the local farmers market with your hostess, and then rolling up your sleeves and preparing the meal together with Jelena.